Saturday, October 24, 2009

Successful ARRIVAL!

IM HERE! I arrived in Quito around 10:00pm. I spent the last few hours touring the apartment and drinking tea with my Canadian roomate talking about her life adventures. She has lived in at least 5 different countries and needless to say has a lot of great stories to share. I have my own room, my own bathroom and a view of the majority of the city from my window! There is also an incredible rooftop patio that overlooks Quito! I also clrealy have wireless, which makes it incredibly convenient to skype and blog.

My school is literally a 1 block walk from here and I'm going to see it tomorrow! I'm too tired to write much more than this. But I wanted to let everyone know that I'm here, my luggage is here and todo es bueno! Ok bedtime. Buenos noches!

love you all!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment