Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi everyone! I will leave for Quito, Ecuador in just a few days! For those of you who don't know I'll be teaching fourth grade in Ecuador at Academia Cotopaxi in Quito, which is an American International School. Check out their sweet website: http://cotopaxi.k12.ec/Schoolsite/default.aspx
Right now I'm kind of sad to leave my little first-graders in my IPS placement. Tomorrow is my last day with them:




I didn't know if it was legal for me to post a picture with their faces, so I put one with the students turned to the side. WOW I love this blogging site - posting pictures is EASY. I'm hoping to update this blog at least weekly - maybe more!

Thanks for being interested in my life! I could definetely use yours prayers in the next few days as I get prepared to leave! :)


Kristi

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe this is happening (also, you are on the phone with G right now... love it)!

    I am so excited to be super connected to you the next few days, and then... we begin the skypes! Though, we've done that some this semester already!

    Love!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like an awesome trip. How long are you gone for?

    ReplyDelete